Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide Non- Nano.
Other Ingredients: Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Oil , Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil. Certified 100% natural ingredients.
• Apply enough sunscreen, a few minutes before sun exposure, over all areas that are going to be exposed, let it absorb completely. Apply at least every hour.
• Reapply after swimming, towel drying or sweating, if you want to expose again to the sun.
• For daily use, apply BIOZEAN Hydra Facial Moisturizer before the sunscreen.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.